DANA Doors, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Business Controller (F/M/D) based in Spital am Pyhrn OÖ. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Business Controller (F/M/D)
Company Name: DANA Doors
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spital am Pyhrn OÖ
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: at.vacancypaper.com
SPITAL AM PYHRN | OÖ
You love to generate value with your analytical skills and your financial business acumen? You want to work in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, and are hands-on? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join us as Business Controller at our country organisation DANA in Spital am Pyhrn.
As a business controller (m/f/d), you will act as a financial business partner for supporting our commercial activity of the regional sales & marketing organization. You will be part of a small finance team and will report directly to the local FP&A Manager.
WHAT YOUR IMPACT WILL BE
- Preparation and continuous development of the management reporting
- Oversight of key regional commercial projects – creation of and measurement against business cases
- Support in the harmonization of the regional reporting of accurate price, mix, sales initiatives, new business development, new product sales and market growth reporting versus budget, forecasts and prior years
- Participation in the budget process and in the preparation of current forecasts
- Sparring partner function for the departments and the management
- Preparation of target/actual deviation analyzes and definition of proactive measures and recommendations for action for the departments and management
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses, business cases and scenario analysis as a basis for business decisions for management
- Regional Month end review and analysis and reporting of commercial metrics
- Participation in the further development of management information systems, especially ERP systems and BI tools
- Creation of cost transparency and determination of savings potential
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- University degree in business administration (with a focus on finance and controlling)
- Several years of experience working in a multi country / cultural role in the areas of business controlling (ideally in manufacturing business)
- Sound financial understanding of what underpins performance along with the ability to communicate numeric and financial information to non-Finance stakeholders
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models, Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) or BI tools (PowerBI) desirable
- Solid understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics
- Very good German and English skills (both in written and spoken language) and great communication skills at al levels
WHY JOIN US
We are passionate about doors and are one of the world’s largest manufacturers in this field. If you want to join us, we provide an international environment, a high level of flexibility, great potential for personal development and the opportunity to work with strong brands.
For this role we offer you a minimum gross salary of € 50,000/year with appropriate qualifications as well as various social benefits, such as an in-house canteen. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience for this position.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Founded in 1960, JELD-WEN is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 25 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives. As Austria’s most popular door manufacturer and part of the international JELD-WEN Group, DANA stands for the highest quality and a variety of designs that leave nothing to be desired.
Interested and motivated? Then let us talk about your and our expectations. Take your chance, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV via email directly to: Silvia Rotter
Talent Acquisition Business Partner CE Region
+43 (0) 664/ 1805071
Gleinkerau 70 | 4582 Spital am Pyhrn